I’ve been nominated by both Ada from More Food, Please and Mimi from Les Saveurs De Mimi for the Liebster Award! Thank you so much, Ada and Mimi! This is the third award I’ve been awarded but it’s not any less sweet than the other two!
The rules are:
- Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back.
- Answer the 11 questions proposed by the blogger who nominated you.
- Select 5 ~ 11 bloggers for the award, who have a less than 300 followers, a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
- Pose 11 new questions to the new nominees.
- Copy and paste the award on your blog somewhere.
Here are the set of questions I’ll answer (randomly chosen):
- If you had one superpower, what would it be? I think it would be cool to fly!
- What prompted you to start a blog? It started last year when, for a school project, I began a food blog with two of my friends. After the project finished, I realized how much I had enjoyed blogging and I decided to make my own food blog.
- Where would you like to see yourself in 10 years? I’m still thinking about it….
- If you could travel to the past, where would you travel to? I’m not sure; I can think of a lot of places but don’t know which to choose!
- What’s your favorite TV show? Ok, brace yourself! My family doesn’t have cable/any-TV-channels, so when I “watch TV”, I watch movies.
- If you could combine two animals, what would it be? For example (taken from Avatar) a turtleduck. I don’t know; this is a hard question for me, since I’m a little creatively-challenged 🙂
- What’s one book that you’ve been dying to read lately? Plate to Pixel by Helene Dujardin
- What have you done that you’re most proud of? One of the things I’m proud of is the fact that I had the courage to make a blog and keep up with it!
- What’s your favorite sport? Tennis and soccer (I know, those are two sports, but I didn’t want to choose just one!)
- If you could only have 5 more meals, what would they be?
Meal One: Crepes with ground walnuts, whipped cream, and honey; Meal Two: Lasagna; Meal Three: My dad’s Serbian burgers (called “Pljeskavice” in Serbian); Meal Four: Spaghetti with Pesto sauce and seafood; Meal Five: Moussaka (not necessarily in that order)
- If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it? I would probably use it to buy some sweets, donate some to different charities/causes, and save some.
Here are my nominees:
My questions for my nominees:
1. Sweet or Salty?
2. What’s your favorite kind of chocolate?
3. What’s the last book you read (or are reading)?
4. Dogs or cats?
5. If you could travel to any place in the world, where would you go?
6. How long have you been blogging?
7. What’s one of your favorite things to blog about?
8. What’s one of your favorite things about Thanksgiving?
9. Do you prefer winter or summer?
10. What’s the last thing you ate?